Annual Giving

Without the Annual Fund it would not be possible for us to provide the IB & STEAM programs

2020–2021 Annual Fund

As with most private schools, tuition alone does not cover the full cost of educating a child at Valley Preparatory School. This is especially true now as the school begins to rebuild enrollment following the COVID-19 health crisis. In most years, tuition covers nearly 95% of the education cost per student. The remaining 5% comes from fundraising efforts. This year, the gap is nearly 15%. The Annual Fund aims to help close this gap. 

Where do Annual Fund Dollars Go?

Some examples:

  • Academic programs, including IB & STEAM
  • Professional Development for teachers, with a focus on IB & STEAM training.
  • Classroom supplies and equipment, including technology
  • Building and grounds maintenance, including HVAC.
  • Utilities
  • Scholarship Fund

We Have Two Goals This Year for the Annual Fund

  1. 100% participation of parents, staff, and School Board members (last year we surpassed 90% participation).
  2. Raise $45,000 (last year we raised nearly $40,000)